Version 1.90.104b of Ezi Accounting - Available

Discussions, hints and tips for users of Ezi Accounting, from Ezi Solution.

Moderators: sami, graham

Version 1.90.104b of Ezi Accounting - Available

Postby graham » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Version 1.90.104b of Ezi Accounting has recently been released. This is a minor update to Version 1.90.104. This is available for free to customers who have purchased Version 1.90.

The download can be installed as an upgrade or as a install from the URL below.

http://www.ezisolution.co.uk/Downloads/eziaccw.exe

Always backup your files before upgrading Ezi Accounting. WinZip or 7-Zip are recommended. The new software has to be installed in exactly the same folder as the current software. A re-index of files is recommended after an upgrade (ticket the 7 boxes on the left only). Then run some reports to ensure that original data is still available.

>> If there are major issues, all the original files and data should be replaced by those from the backup, otherwise No Restore From Backup should be made!! <<

After upgrading it is best to take a second backup of the folder containing Ezi Accounting.

Graham Morris
Ezi Solution
graham
Site Admin

Multiple currencies

Postby ViksyK » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi gurus,

I am currently configuring Material Ledger for my client. The only reason we are using ML is to have stock movements in parallel currencies.
For one of our company code we have 10 Company Code currency, 30 Group Currency and 50 Hard currency configured in FI.
However when I check on Maintain Crcy and Valuation Profile OMX1 I can only select 2 currencies 10 and 30 - same in 8KEQ - Assign Currency Types to Material Ledger Type.

I believe that this might be something to do with the currency configuration in CO, but not really sure.

Please help...
ViksyK
Standard

Return to Ezi Accounting