Retail-Man Version 1.90.125

Discussions, hints and tips for users of Retail-Man Point of Sale, from Ezi Solution.

Moderators: sami, graham

Retail-Man Version 1.90.125

Postby graham » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 am

Version 1.90.125 of Retail-Man is now available for download. This is a minor upgrade that includes bug fixes and some changes. This is available free to customers who have purchased Version 1.90. Other customers will need to purchase an upgrade. The download can be installed as an upgrade or as a install from the web link below.

http://www.ezisolution.co.uk/Downloads/Retailman_uk.exe

Always backup your files before upgrading Retail-Man. WinZip or 7-Zip are recommended. The new software has to be installed in exactly the same folder as the current software. A re-index of files is recommended after an upgrade (ticket the 7 boxes on the left only). It is recommended to run some reports after the upgrade to verify the system.

>> If there are major issues, all the original files and data should be replaced by those from the backup, otherwise there should be No Restore From Backup!! <<

After upgrading it is best to take a second backup of the folder containing Retail-Man.

Graham Morris
Ezi Solution
graham
Site Admin

Re: Retail-Man Version 1.90.125

Postby MaddMatt » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Is there a listing of the minor changes and fixes you've made?

MM
MaddMatt
Standard

Postby fengu » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi,
I have download 1.90.125 version. after install I find "Daily Sales Report" have been different. in the previous version when choose report type for summary, it not only list all the invoice total but also list the different payment type at different column. but the 1.90.125 version only has the amount of the invoice.

I have a credit card charge discrepancy today. usually, I will run a POS sales report in summary type. it will show me all the invoice summary different type of the charge, so that I can easily find out the mistake invoice. but now I could not find this problem any more. and I tried other reports in sales non of them can tell me about the which invoice is charge by cash and which is by credit card.

could you please put this function back? it is sooooo important for me. and I believe other user will need this function as well.

kind regards
George
fengu
Standard

Postby fengu » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi, graham
further to my previous message... I have upgraded to 1.90.127. the problem of report is still there.
there is another issue, when sales summary report is run, the time format is not correct. it will show 10:72, 12:86 etc.
Please look into that.
regards
fengu
Standard

Return to Retail-Man